ofbiz-user mailing list archives

From c.schin...@googlemail.com
Subject AW: ofbiz multiple domain + multiple database
Date Tue, 09 Aug 2011 10:56:30 GMT
Ted,

Sounds like multi-tenancy could help you here. I am on a trip and do not have the link at
hand. Search for ofbiz + multitenancy and you will get the page on the wiki.

Is your term 'domains' indicating mutliple URL domain names? If so, you'd need to use ofbiz'
(tomcat's) virtualhost feature on top.

Regards

Carsten

------Originalnachricht------
Von: Ted Vesel
An:user@ofbiz.apache.org
Antwort an:user@ofbiz.apache.org
Betreff: ofbiz multiple domain + multiple database
Gesendet: 5. Aug. 2011 21:11

I'm wandering if ofbiz can support multiple domains with multiple
database back ends, each domain would have a different set of configurations
such as different themes, different apps and so on. sites would be
independent of each other, or would I have to run multiple tomcat instances
to accomplish this.? Thanks

Gesendet mit BlackBerry® Webmail von Telekom Deutschland