ofbiz-user mailing list archives

From Sascha Rodekamp <sascha.rodekamp.lynx...@googlemail.com>
Subject Re: jQuery validator defaults
Date Wed, 13 Jul 2011 05:52:47 GMT
Hi Jonatan,
you can't put label tags in js files, because they are interpreted by the
freemarker parser, which don't parse js files.

Some month ago, i created a JS function which can resolve ui Label tags. You
can find it in the selectall.js
There are two functions, one which takes an JSON array with ui label
information and one which only takes a resource and one label.

/**
 * Reads the requiered uiLabels from the uiLabelXml Files
 * @param requiredLabels JSON Object {resource : [label1, label2 ...],
resource2 : [label1, label2, ...]}
 * @return JSON Object
 */
function getJSONuiLabels(requiredLabels) {

/**
 * Read the requiered uiLabel from the uiLabelXml Resource
 * @param uiResource String
 * @param errUiLabel String
 * @returns String with Label
 */
function getJSONuiLabel(uiResource, errUiLabel) {

Hope that helps.

Have a good day
Sascha

--