ofbiz-user mailing list archives

From "pierre.gaudin" <pierre.gau...@nereide.fr>
Subject Re: Tata eCommerce based on Apache OFBiz?
Date Wed, 13 Jul 2011 13:32:37 GMT
Hy,

The same sound of a French customer which deployed a huge ecommerce with
TATA and the ATG system. But I do not have more information...

Pierre

On 13/07/2011 15:07, David E Jones wrote:
> I heard a rumor that Tata (TCS) has an ecommerce system that is based on OFBiz, though
with re-written ecommerce and catalog/etc management applications.

> Has anyone heard of this, or even better... is anyone involved with this effort at TCS
or perhaps using it in their company or for a client?

> This seems similar to the idea that was discussed a few years ago about creating a cleaner
ecommerce app and back-end app for catalog/order/customer/etc in order to better compete with
Magento for smaller companies, or in general organizations looking for something written in
Java but more usable OOTB.