ofbiz-user mailing list archives

From ahmadi <smha1...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Entity Engine Doc out of date
Date Mon, 11 Jul 2011 11:17:36 GMT

BJ Freeman wrote:

> http://ofbiz.apache.org/docs/entity.html
> comes up first in search engines.
> *it talks about a transaction class not used for a long time.*
> however updating it for 3.0, 9.04 and 10.4?

Hi,

I have been just trying to understand the OFBiz transaction mechanisms (for
research purposes), and I came about this post (sorry if not directly
related to the documentation issue). Do you mean that the whole "JTA
Support" section is outdated, or only some parts of it? That is, aren't
TransactionFactory and TransactionUtil classes still being used? Or only the
Tyrex-related classes are outdated?

Thanks.