ofbiz-user mailing list archives

From BJ Freeman <bjf...@free-man.net>
Subject Re: Automated Order Fulfillment integration via mail-exchange - any experience out there?
Date Wed, 22 Jun 2011 15:20:00 GMT
I do a lot of Supply chain and Edi.
I make components per supplier since they do not use the same systems.
the component has the custom  email sent to the supplier.
I opt to use a xml file that uses a xsl to translate to the format they
use. the XML is a custom one I developed.
There is one MCA that reads emails from suppliers and directs them based
on the contact mech. It looks for a to address setup just for suppliers.

I put up some Jira way back on this, not complete but you can get the idea.

I also integrated OpenAS2 for EDI and work with a van that supplies the
mailboxes necessary.

I have examples of the supplier components of which I have some 70
suppliers, on my demo site.

I am tranfering my Forum over to my site you can read some info
http://www.businessesnetwork.com/control/forum?forumId=SUPPLYCHAIN

Carsten Schinzer sent the following on 6/22/2011 1:33 AM: