ofbiz-user mailing list archives

From Sam Hamilton <...@sh81.com>
Subject Re: Help with a FTL if
Date Mon, 20 Jun 2011 09:12:17 GMT
Hi Prasath

Thanks for pointing that out so the revised code should look something like this so that if
there is no content in description is uses long_description?

	<#if productContentWrapper.get("DESCRIPTION")?has_content>
            ${productContentWrapper.get("DESCRIPTION")}
            <#else>
            ${productContentWrapper.get("LONG_DESCRIPTION")}
         </#if>

Sam