ofbiz-user mailing list archives

From "Jacques Le Roux" <jacques.le.r...@les7arts.com>
Subject Re: ofbiz payflow pro integration
Date Sat, 21 May 2011 07:53:37 GMT
You are in luck, I have a copy of that locally, here it is

I'd really appreciate if you could fix the description and create a page under the FAQ page
and put the link in FAQ to it

Jacques

Date: Thu, 03 Mar 2005 15:29:07 +0000
From: "Helmut Eggebert" <helmuteggebert@hotmail.com>
Subject: [OFBiz] Users - Re: problem with VeriSign PayFlow Pro set up
To: users@lists.ofbiz.org

Hi Users,

Thanks to Brett's generous assistance I figured out what was wrong.  It was
a classpath issue.  I needed to add the following line to my
OFBIZ_HOME/applications/accounting/ofbiz-component.xml file:
  <classpath type="jar" location="lib/verisign/*"/>

Once I added that, it worked fine.  So, for those trying to do this in the
future, here's a review that somebody might want to put on the wiki:

VeriSign Payflow Pro OFBiz Config Howto (based on trunk revision 4576)

1) Verified all the correct properties to use by talking to VeriSign and
confirming the cert directory in their downloaded sdk as well as the vendor,
partner, username and password for our account
2) Set thse properties correctly in payment.properties including the cert
directory, vendor, partner, username and password.
3) Put Verisign.jar from Verisign's Java SDK in a verisign directory in
applications/accounting/lib, changed the accounting build.xml and built it
again
4) Confirm that
applications/accounting/build/classes/org/ofbiz/accounting/thirdparty/verisign/PayflowPro.class

was built and exists
5) Add the classpath to the Verisign.jar file in the
applications/accounting/ofbiz-component.xml file with an entry such as
<classpath type="jar" location="lib/verisign/*"/>
6) In Catalog Manager -> Stores -> Payments, remove demo data configured as
test services for credit cards and set up the all these services to the
service name "payflowCCProcessor"
7) Restart ofbiz
8) Test by simulatin a user checkout in the demo store and put a valid CC in
9) Submit the order so the card could be authorized

Thanks again.