ofbiz-user mailing list archives

From Deepak Dixit <deepak.di...@hotwaxmedia.com>
Subject Re: Jira Dashboard issue in FF4?
Date Fri, 06 May 2011 06:03:26 GMT
Jacques, I am using FF4 (4.0.1) and its works fine for me. I don't have any problem to browse
https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/Dashboard.jspa w/out plugins.

Thanks & Regards
--
Deepak Dixit

On May 6, 2011, at 4:24 AM, Jacques Le Roux wrote:

> Finally was not Firebug (1.7) but another extension (not sure which one :/ ). It seems
not very reliable at the moment anyway...

> Jacques
>
> From: "Jacques Le Roux" <jacques.le.roux@les7arts.com>
>> It was Firebug, still not compatible with FF4
>> Jacques
>> From: "Jacques Le Roux" <jlr@les7arts.com>
>>> OK, it seems that FF4 has some problem with javascript on certain sites. At least
another one than Jira. Better strategy: keep cool and wait  a new release, alternative: spend
a lot of hours to find a temporary solution :/