ofbiz-user mailing list archives

From Carsten Schinzer <c.schin...@googlemail.com>
Subject Re: Meta Tags for Content
Date Sun, 22 May 2011 12:07:45 GMT
Hi Gavin,

This request is way to generic. I assume you are talking about the meta tags
in HTML header section?

Can you elaborate on the term "static content" please?
Also, adding a few more context (which app are you looking at, where is your
content, where is the page template, are you using a theme etc.) will help.

A generic help could be this:
1. Basically, starting at the control.xml file that you have in the WEB-INF
folder of your app will be good.
2. look up the page name in the context to find the screen definition
reference
3. in your screen definitions (typically in the widget folder, not the
webapp one for your app) you should find the invocation of the page template
etc.

Regards

Carsten

--