ofbiz-user mailing list archives

From Justin Robinson <jus...@venturenet.co.za>
Subject Handling Transactions
Date Tue, 17 May 2011 16:28:50 GMT
I have this intermittent problem 2 services that run consecutively one save
data that the next needs.
I thought it was sorted out but am now back to it. When the lookup is done
it's not there but when I look it up though webtools it is there.

Is there a way to pragmatically close the transaction and then open a new
one to ensure that the data. Or does anyone have any other ideas on how to
handle this situation or what the problem might be...have really been
pulling my hair out over this for the last 2 days.

Any help would be appreciated.

--
Regards,
Justin