ofbiz-user mailing list archives

From John Collins Sunday <johnben...@gmail.com>
Subject workflow control
Date Sat, 14 May 2011 03:11:10 GMT
how does one control the workflow in ofbiz. And all this talk going on in
bpm space about assignment of tasks. I want to know how possible such
processes are in ofbiz to help in really automating a business enterprise. I
ask this question because I'm at a point where I want to automate my
companies order, credit and accounts processes such that where certain tasks
that are beyond the decision of a surbodinate it can meet a higher level
manager at his desk when he logs into the system or even notifies him of a
task awaiting his attention via email.