ofbiz-user mailing list archives

From Mith Atul <atulm...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Birt Issue
Date Tue, 03 May 2011 12:41:29 GMT
Please can any one help in integrating BIRT ajax viewer in OFBIZ .
Or even let me make reports in all formats pdf,excel,word,etc.
Since Birt doenopt work flawlessly in ofbiz.. I am not using derby as
backend but Birt Scripting as backend which allows us to directly access
delegator object of ofbiz  in BIRT.
Kindly observe the erors it creates while trying to render in a a view(ofbiz
controller <view-map type="pdf" ......>

Kudos...