ofbiz-user mailing list archives

From Bilgin Ibryam <bibr...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: How to acesss globalContext in java
Date Thu, 12 May 2011 15:50:47 GMT
On Thu, May 12, 2011 at 2:22 PM, Mith Atul <atulmith@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi
> I know about that.
> I need to know to access globalcontext in java ofbiz event (source)

If your event is of type service, then in your java code you have access
only to service parameters through context object.
If it is of type java event, then you have access to httpservletrequest and
httpservletresponse objects, and have to get the request data using servlet
API.

Then globalcontext, parameters, requestparameters, requestattributes,
sessionattributes... are created and populated using request data by the
framework and made available in screens for your convenience.

HTH

Bilgin Ibryam