ofbiz-user mailing list archives

From Info Olagos <info.ola...@gmail.com>
Subject Gift certificate
Date Wed, 11 May 2011 21:20:25 GMT
Hello,

I want to implement a gift certificate in ofbiz release09.04 .

I make a EFT account in the accountancy unit under Financial Account of type
"gift certificate".
I connect it to a certain user.

In the party manager i add a gift certificate for this person , with a
financial account number and pin code.

In the store manager the gift certificate is defined with pin code.

I added some money by a financial transaction in the accountancy module to
the gift certificate.

However when i try to pay or checkout in the ecommerce module a product
purchase, i can't go further in the checkout process,  in the step where i
have to fill in the account number and pin code of the gift certificate.
I suppose this is a known problem.

Can anyone advice me which patch i have to apply. There are so many patches
to implement for gifts.

Thanks in advance,
Heidi
www.olagos.eu