ofbiz-user mailing list archives

From "Jacques Le Roux" <jacques.le.r...@les7arts.com>
Subject Re: Jira Dashboard issue in FF4?
Date Fri, 06 May 2011 08:03:51 GMT
Yes, it's ok now, thanks Deepak. I must say I use a ton of addons and not all have been yet
updated for 4.01, so I had to deactivate
some (I use "Add-on Compatibility Reporter" for that)
I have also not tried to create a new profile yet. But after having completly cleared the
whole cache, it seems it's better now.

Jacques

Deepak Dixit wrote:
> Jacques, I am using FF4 (4.0.1) and its works fine for me. I don't have any problem to
browse
> https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/Dashboard.jspa w/out plugins.
>

> Thanks & Regards
>
>> Finally was not Firebug (1.7) but another extension (not sure which one :/ ). It
seems not very reliable at the moment anyway...

>> Jacques
>>
>> From: "Jacques Le Roux" <jacques.le.roux@les7arts.com>
>>> It was Firebug, still not compatible with FF4
>>> Jacques
>>> From: "Jacques Le Roux" <jlr@les7arts.com>
At least another one than Jira. Better strategy: keep