ofbiz-user mailing list archives

From Bill Leftwich <mrsalv...@yahoo.com>
Subject Hosting ofbiz first time user...
Date Thu, 19 May 2011 23:06:35 GMT
Hi, I was wondering if there where any hosting packages that might be affordable for first
time users. I don't want to take any site live but still would like to have it on the web
for me and my son's testing purposes.

We have been long time members of the xoops and impresscms comunity. We have live  xoops,
impress, drupal & prestashop sites on our little vps. There is no way we will ever be
able to run ofbiz with that vps.

So I figure I would ask about hosting and see what all you guys and gals say. Of course we
have a test domain to use.

Thanks for your time in advance
Billy