ofbiz-user mailing list archives

From Paul Foxworthy <p...@cohsoft.com.au>
Subject Re: EntityListIterator Not Closed Error
Date Thu, 19 May 2011 14:49:21 GMT
Hi Vivek,

I've tried to understand the code, and I think when you choose limit-range
it's getting to this point:

https://fisheye6.atlassian.com/browse/ofbiz/trunk/framework/entity/src/org/ofbiz/entity/finder/EntityFinderUtil.java?hb=true#to371

The next line closes the entity list iterator.

Is there any exception occurring that stops the close from occurring?

Is the problem associated with a situation where there's *less* than five
items?

Cheers

Paul Foxworthy