ofbiz-user mailing list archives

From Paul Foxworthy <p...@cohsoft.com.au>
Subject Re: EntityListIterator Not Closed Error
Date Thu, 19 May 2011 13:37:32 GMT
Hello Vivek,

Are you consuming your productReviewList anywhere? That might be what frees
up the iterator.

See for example the screen EditContactListParty in
applications/marketing/widget/ContactListScreens.xml at
https://fisheye6.atlassian.com/browse/ofbiz/trunk/applications/marketing/widget/ContactListScreens.xml?hb=true#to129
There's an iterate-section using the list defined by the entity-condition.

I haven't tested it, but if the EditContactListParty doesn't bring on the
problem you're seeing, you might be able to narrow down the difference
between it and your code. If it does produce the same error, maybe a bug has
crept into the entity-condition action.

Cheers

Paul Foxworthy