ofbiz-user mailing list archives

From Desampa S <...@es.lladro.com>
Subject New POS project
Date Wed, 11 May 2011 14:53:41 GMT
Hello, we have just installed OFBIZ in my company and we want to configure
several modules: B2B, SFA, Online Store, and Retail (webpos and POS).
I'm in charge of the webpos/POS project and I've been trying to find a book
or user guide with the basic steps to configure and test the pos part, but I
didn't find anything.
Is there any "guide" to begin working with pos? I'm not asking for a
complete or detailed guide, just the main features to take in account to be
able to configure the pos module.