ofbiz-user mailing list archives

From "Gavin Mabie" <gavin.ma...@urbannex.co.za>
Subject Running Ofbiz on Ubuntu with Apache front
Date Tue, 17 May 2011 14:02:58 GMT
Hi

I am battling to get Ofbiz to serve pages to Apache.  I looked at the
documentation but am non-the-wiser.  The installation on Linux Ubuntu works
fine for serving pages through port:8080.  But when I try to get it to work
with port:80, that's when the problems start.

This is my setup:

.         Ubuntu 8.x

.         Apache2

The documentation
https://cwiki.apache.org/OFBIZ/faq-tips-tricks-cookbook-howto.html#FAQ-Tips-
Tricks-Cookbook-HowTo-HTTPD and the apaches config files are not necessarily
the same.  For example http.conf in the Ubuntu version of Apache2 is empty.

Help!

What Apache files do I need to change/adjust to configure the VirtualHost
and SSL.  My app is deployed in the hot-deploy component - and I would like
m,y visitors to use www.example.com.

Thanks in advance.

Gavin