ofbiz-user mailing list archives

From Justin Robinson <jus...@venturenet.co.za>
Subject OrderServices, fulfillDigitalItems with regards to subscription content associations
Date Fri, 01 Apr 2011 15:20:31 GMT
If I associate content directly with the product I can get my
fulfillment service to run when an order is approved.
But following instructions regarding Subscriptions in OFBiz from the
article at http://www.amicontech.com/blog/subscriptions-in-ofbiz-and-opentaps/
If I associate the content that contains the service to run for
fulfillment with a subscription, via SubscriptionResource and
ProductSubscriptionResource entity associations, it never gets run
because the service method 'fulfillDigitalItems' in
/applications/order/src/org/ofbiz/order/order/OrderServices.java, only
looks for the content related to the product not to the product's
subscription.

I just started on this today so if anyone has had experience with this
& knows I might be missing something, even a little light would be
helpful.
Thanks.

--
Regards,