ofbiz-user mailing list archives

From "skip@thedevers" <s...@thedevers.org>
Subject RE: well it is time
Date Tue, 01 Mar 2011 19:14:43 GMT
BJ

Hate to see you moving on.  You are always entertaining and helpful.

Good Luck
Skip

-----Original Message-----
From: BJ Freeman [mailto:bjfree@free-man.net]
Sent: Tuesday, March 01, 2011 5:52 AM
To: user@ofbiz.apache.org
Subject: well it is time

what drew me to ofbiz is:
1)entity engine without a specific DB. the entity defines the db. so
portable.
2)entity engine using xsd to define the simple-methods script
3)service engine using xsd to define the service script
4)ui tied to the entities
5)using xsd to define the widgets

however the code I now have has re-factored Entities and I am
re-factoring as much of the java classes into the simple-methods.
I have re-factored most all bsh/groovy, to be defined in widgets.
so what I have, can not take advantage of the SVN  and conversely I can
contribute from my code to the svn, so not sure how I can be of assistance.

we have started an initiative to provide a compiler to turn code into
machine. the allows productions to run mean and lean but allow
developers to do thier coding and testing using the runtime vm.

ofbiz now has many people to support it so I feel that I have paid my
dues for the core code I am using.

I wish you well.

BJ Freeman
Strategic Power Office with Supplier Automation
<http://www.businessesnetwork.com/automation/viewforum.php?f=52>
Specialtymarket.com <http://www.specialtymarket.com/>
Systems Integrator-- Glad to Assist

Chat  Y! messenger: bjfr33man