ofbiz-user mailing list archives

From Info Olagos <info.ola...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: certificate in PKCS7 format in Ofbiz
Date Thu, 17 Mar 2011 12:35:11 GMT
Hello,

For anyone who has succesfully imported a PKCS12 certificate in a keystore :

Does this work with the java keytool tool on a linux system, i mean is it
possible to import PKCS 12 certificates on that?

It seams impossible to import with the java keytool tool on a windows vista
business system a PKCS12 certificate.

Anyone experience with it?

Regards,
Heidi