ofbiz-user mailing list archives

From "Erik De Kuyffer" <edek...@gmail.com>
Subject Go To Market of an EDI application as separate module to an Open Source ERP System
Date Wed, 09 Mar 2011 16:00:47 GMT
Dear Madam, dear Sir,

As a student in Applied IT Management at the Hogeschool Gent, I conduct an investigation about
a Go To Market of an EDI (Electronic Data Interchange) application as separate module to an
Open Source ERP System. Both the electronic exchange of messages, like orders, dispatching
advices and invoices (EDI), as the development and use of Open Source ERP systems have evolved
significantly the last few years. The goal of my final paper will be to find out whether these
two systems can cooperate in order to optimize the exchange of data between companies financially,
commercially en technically.

I would like to use your expertise to get a better view on the existing market of EDI tools
and open source ERP systems, as well as the demand on the market for both tools, used separately
or integrated

May I therefore ask you to complete the online survey on http://www.thesistools.com/web/?id=178221
to the best of your abilities? It will take you about 5 minutes.

I would like to stress that your answers will be treated with discretion and that you will
get the possibility to study the results of this survey whenever you like

Your help will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks a lot in advance!
Erik De Kuyffer
edekuyf@gmail.com