ofbiz-user mailing list archives

From Divesh Dutta <divesh.du...@hotwaxmedia.com>
Subject Re: Content Permissions
Date Tue, 01 Mar 2011 05:03:12 GMT
You can do a trick to handle this:

Its genericContentPermission service which executes, when you use /content/control/stream?contentId.
 So you write SECA rule in your component on service genericContentPermission:

Rule should be: When ever genericContentPermission runs, your new custom service should run
as action service. This new service will implement permissionInterface in service definition.
And in implementation you may add your rules to return hasPermission = "true" or you may directly
return hasPermission = "true" .

Your seca rule will look like this:

<eca service="genericContentPermission" event="return" run-on-failure="true">
  <condition field-name="hasPermission" operator="equals" value="false" type="Boolean"/>
  <action service="yourCustomerService" mode="sync" result-to-result="true"/>
</eca>

Thanks
--
Divesh Dutta.