ofbiz-user mailing list archives

From BJ Freeman <bjf...@free-man.net>
Subject Re: well it is time
Date Wed, 02 Mar 2011 03:31:49 GMT
thank for the replies.
1) From my perspective this is not an ERP,but a core that has layered
applications for 52(so far) different markets. This is not on my own,
have a group from local colleges, I have been training my way. However
those with an ofbiz back ground, and a NDA will be ask to work on
section, for pay, as the resources are needed.

3)hope and aspiration  of being a large corporation. done it before, so
confident can do it again.

As David Said, my contribution are flawed. and it really is like going
up hill when all I wanted was to share so everyone could benefit.
On top of that I am use to a environment where everything is tested
before submitted, which as many have said, they, as volunteers, do not
see a reason to have project management.

5) when it comes down to linking the assemblers, anyone contributing on
for a new cpu not in the library will be given an non exclusive license
for that CPU. the proof of tests suite, of course.

BJ Freeman
Strategic Power Office with Supplier Automation <http://www.businessesnetwork.com/automation/viewforum.php?f=52>
Specialtymarket.com <http://www.specialtymarket.com/>
Systems Integrator-- Glad to Assist

Chat  Y! messenger: bjfr33man
Hans Bakker sent the following on 3/1/2011 6:01 PM: