ofbiz-user mailing list archives

From eric <eric...@free.fr>
Subject Re: svn commit: r1076507 deletes the images folder.
Date Thu, 10 Mar 2011 23:14:26 GMT
Hi Hans,

In your issue, you havn't written why your new image file system
(image.filename.format propertie)
is better than the original ?

What about the multiple productId directories ?

Save image with ScaleImage.java is now conflicting with the old image
file system because create image filename like "large.jpg" ...

What is the entity to request to find images related to a product,
uploaded by the image management ?
Or How request an image from the image management ?

Thanks

Eric