ofbiz-user mailing list archives

From rohit <rohitksur...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: svn commit: r1076507 deletes the images folder.
Date Wed, 09 Mar 2011 12:20:26 GMT
hi,

i see that in this commit the images folders are being deleted. I assume
that anyone running ofbiz on its trunk would lose all the product images if
they updated their code as the folder will be deleted.

please correct me if I am wrong. and if this is the case, i am really
surprised how such a major change can be included without further
discussions. the current commit also shows that a new folder is created for
every product, thus if a store had say 100K products, there will be 100K
additional folders created. I am not sure if this is at all expected or
desirable and before getting such major changes incorporated in the trunk,
it has not been discussed at all.

please post your feedback.

thanks

Rohit