ofbiz-user mailing list archives

From Hans Bakker <mailingl...@antwebsystems.com>
Subject Re: well it is time
Date Wed, 02 Mar 2011 02:01:26 GMT
Hi BJ,

not sure if this is good for you or your customers or OFBiz?
Why?
1. maintain an ERP system on your own?
3. How about your customers? ERP system supported by a single operation?
4. OFBiz looses one of its most active supporters?
5. No contribution? I am sure people in the ofbiz community will be
interested in this compiler?

I think you should reconsider.....

Regards,
Hans