ofbiz-user mailing list archives

From "James Lawton" <jam...@tofinosoftware.com>
Subject RE: Installing clean new in MySQL 5.5.9
Date Wed, 09 Mar 2011 20:43:59 GMT
Ahhh...just found a change in the MySQL manuals

====================================

Section 5.1.7, "Server SQL Modes".

Note
The older TYPE option was synonymous with ENGINE. TYPE was deprecated in
MySQL 4.0 and removed in MySQL 5.5. When upgrading to MySQL 5.5 or later,
you must convert existing applications that rely on TYPE to use ENGINE
instead.

======================================

Does anyone know where I can change the TYPE to ENGINE in the Ofbiz code?

James

-----Original Message-----
From: James Lawton [mailto:jamesl@tofinosoftware.com]
Sent: March-09-11 3:39 PM
To: 'user@ofbiz.apache.org'
Subject: RE: Installing clean new in MySQL 5.5.9

Thanks - you mean changing these in the entityengine.xml file, right?

The error message below is from this statement

CREATE TABLE CARRIER_SHIPMENT_METHOD (SHIPMENT_METHOD_TYPE_ID VARCHAR(20)
CHARACTER SET latin1 COLLATE latin1_general_cs NOT NULL, PARTY_ID
VARCHAR(20) CHARACTER SET latin1 COLLATE latin1_general_cs NOT NULL,
ROLE_TYPE_ID VARCHAR(20) CHARACTER SET latin1 COLLATE latin1_general_cs NOT
NULL, SEQUENCE_NUMBER DECIMAL(20,0), CARRIER_SERVICE_CODE VARCHAR(60)
CHARACTER SET latin1 COLLATE latin1_general_cs, LAST_UPDATED_STAMP DATETIME,
LAST_UPDATED_TX_STAMP DATETIME, CREATED_STAMP DATETIME, CREATED_TX_STAMP
DATETIME, CONSTRAINT PK_CARRIER_SHIPMENT_METHOD PRIMARY KEY
(SHIPMENT_METHOD_TYPE_ID, PARTY_ID, ROLE_TYPE_ID)) TYPE InnoDB CHARACTER SET
latin1 COLLATE latin1_general_cs

What's nagging at me is what is the syntax issue with the SQL statement? It
was working in another install with MySQL 5.1 and isn't with a new install
with MySQL 5.5.

THoughts?

James