ofbiz-user mailing list archives

From "James Lawton" <jam...@tofinosoftware.com>
Subject Installing clean new in MySQL 5.5.9
Date Wed, 09 Mar 2011 18:58:38 GMT
I have just setup a brand new install on a machine with Windows 7 32 bit +
MySQL 5.5.9

After creating the databases and granting privileges to the user and
password named in the entityengine.xml file I ran the command:

"ant run-install-seed" from the directory where ofbiz 10.04 OOTB is
installed - This install worked fine with MySQL 5.1.

I get the following error back (actually tons of these errors)

[java] Error was: com.mysql.jdbc.exceptions.jdbc4.MySQLSyntaxErrorException:
You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to
your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'TYPE InnoDB
CHARACTER SET latin1 COLLATE latin1_general_cs'

Has anyone seen this before?

Dead in the water at this point

Thanks

James