ofbiz-user mailing list archives

From Hardik Handa <Hardik.Ha...@hcl.com>
Subject RE: HTML page with add to cart
Date Mon, 28 Feb 2011 08:52:33 GMT
I am not asking for email options, all i ask is to add to cart using html.

-----Original Message-----
From: Pranay Pandey [mailto:pranay.pandey@hotwaxmedia.com]
Sent: 28 February 2011 PM 02:18
To: user@ofbiz.apache.org
Cc: Pranay Pandey
Subject: Re: HTML page with add to cart

Have you explored ProductStoreEmaiSetting and checked how it works? You need to check the
process first and the general templates which are sent to customers from OFBiz like order
confirm, order change etc. notifications. Different email notifications are associated with
product store from where you can get the idea of setting up email templates in OFBiz.

Thanks & Regards
--
Pranay Pandey

On Feb 28, 2011, at 12:57 PM, Hardik Handa wrote:

> I have to create a HTML page which has to be mailed to the customers, which has the add
to cart button and when it is clicked item automatically gets added  to the cart in my ofbiz
website, and then it gets re-directed to the homepage.