ofbiz-user mailing list archives

From Hardik Handa <Hardik.Ha...@hcl.com>
Subject RE: combining cart's of two store's
Date Wed, 23 Feb 2011 07:13:24 GMT
Well what i am trying to do is that their is a single website which has provide's two type
of product's that is hard binded book and and the other one is a pdf downloadable file. If
i click the hard binded book option it adds it to a cart on another website and if i select
the pdf file it takes to another website and hence another cart. What i am thinking is what
if a person wants both ?? then he has to checkout at two different places ! i hope i have
made myself clear
THANKS IN ADVANCE .

-----Original Message-----
From: Scott Gray [mailto:scott.gray@hotwaxmedia.com]
Sent: 23 February 2011 PM 12:39
To: user@ofbiz.apache.org
Subject: Re: combining cart's of two store's

Carts, pricing and a million other things are all dependent on the store in use, it just isn't
feasible to do what you're asking.  You would be better off setting up two separate catalogs
within the same store and then branding them differently.

Regards
Scott

HotWax Media
http://www.hotwaxmedia.com

On 23/02/2011, at 7:27 PM, Hardik Handa wrote:

> I wanted to combine the cart of two store's. That is item's added in one store are visible
for checkout in the other store's cart.