ofbiz-user mailing list archives

From Mike <mz4whee...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: data base
Date Fri, 25 Feb 2011 21:51:21 GMT
As I recall (I use postgres now), I had trouble getting multi-language
support to work properly in mysql until I made the following changes
to entityengine.xml.

The default config shows this:

            character-set="latin1"
            collate="latin1_general_cs"

I believe I had to change the above to:

            character-set="utf8"
            collate="utf8_general_ci"

When I did the above, I was able to support a multi-language
environment...i.e, write product info in multiple languages.
Something to think about.