ofbiz-user mailing list archives

From BJ Freeman <bjf...@free-man.net>
Subject Re: the data model...Party Group; Party; Relationships
Date Wed, 23 Feb 2011 23:30:28 GMT
the last times I looked at the opentaps CRm it uses entities not in ofbiz.
it also dose not follow using the partyrelationship as called out in the
datamodel book.
which is why you need to discuss this in opentaps

BJ Freeman
Systems Integrator-- Glad to Assist

Chat  Y! messenger: bjfr33man

Justin Robinson sent the following on 2/23/2011 7:55 AM: