ofbiz-user mailing list archives

From Raj Saini <rajsa...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: combining cart's of two store's
Date Wed, 23 Feb 2011 08:24:05 GMT
Not sure what you mean by order creation page? Do you mean checkout
page, or a cart page or a product detail page?. You should have just one
product detail page, one cart page and one checkout page. You dont need
to stores to achieve what you are trying to do. Just have one store and
one web site, create one catalog and two different categories.

Raj

On Wednesday 23 February 2011 01:47 PM, Hardik Handa wrote:
> I think you didn't get my point
> I have a single website where listing of these two type of orders are given i.e. one
hard binded and another pdf download
> So when i click on hardbinded order link it takes the screen to the hardbinded order
creation page, and similar follows withpdf too. So i wanted to merge these two carts. Thanx
in advance

two type of product's that is hard binded book and and the other one is a pdf downloadable
file. If i click the hard binded book option it adds it to a cart on another website and if
i select the pdf file it takes to another website and hence another cart. What i am thinking
is what if a person wants both ?? then he has to checkout at two different places ! i hope
i have made myself clear
>> THANKS IN ADVANCE .

it just isn't feasible to do what you're asking.  You would be better off setting up two separate
catalogs within the same store and then branding them differently.

>> Regards
>> Scott
>>
>> HotWax Media
>> http://www.hotwaxmedia.com
>>
>> On 23/02/2011, at 7:27 PM, Hardik Handa wrote:
>>
>>> I wanted to combine the cart of two store's. That is item's added in one store
are visible for checkout in the other store's cart.
>>> Thanks in advance
>>>
>>> Regards,
>>> Hardik Handa
>>> Software Engineer - CMHP-RETAIL-COE-eCommerce
>>> HCL Technologies Ltd.
>>> C-22A, Sector 57, NOIDA. 201301, UP. (India)
>>> Tel: +91-120-2586417-19
>>> Mob: +91-9811671898
>>> www.hcltech.com<http://www.hcltech.com>
>>> www.hcl.com<http://www.hcl.in/>
>>>

>>> ________________________________
>>> ::DISCLAIMER::
>>> -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
>>>
>>> The contents of this e-mail and any attachment(s) are confidential and intended
for the named recipient(s) only.
>>> It shall not attach any liability on the originator or HCL or its affiliates.
Any views or opinions presented in
>>> this email are solely those of the author and may not necessarily reflect the
opinions of HCL or its affiliates.
>>> Any form of reproduction, dissemination, copying, disclosure, modification, distribution
and / or publication of
>>> this message without the prior written consent of the author of this e-mail is
strictly prohibited. If you have
>>> received this email in error please delete it and notify the sender immediately.
Before opening any mail and