ofbiz-user mailing list archives

From Raj Saini <rajsa...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: combining cart's of two store's
Date Wed, 23 Feb 2011 07:08:47 GMT
I don't think this is possible. Each store has its on payment gateway,
email settings etc and stores are tied up with the web sites.

If you can state what exactly you are trying to achieve in business
terms, we may suggest you and alternative solution.

Thanks,

Raj

On Wednesday 23 February 2011 11:57 AM, Hardik Handa wrote:
> I wanted to combine the cart of two store's. That is item's added in one store are visible
for checkout in the other store's cart.