ofbiz-user mailing list archives

From BJ Freeman <bjf...@free-man.net>
Subject Re: Drop down menu with category and subCategory of the same problem
Date Tue, 22 Feb 2011 05:38:50 GMT
the themes is where you defined how the screens renders to the end user.
this is also defined for specific component/screens in its decorators

BJ Freeman
Systems Integrator-- Glad to Assist

Chat  Y! messenger: bjfr33man

Hardik Handa sent the following on 2/21/2011 9:30 PM:
> I want to display drop down in my header with category and subcategory as drop down options,
i was able to get the top level element i.e. category but the subcategory list is a bit dicey.
For example whenever i click widgets all the elements in the menu bar on mousemove over give
subcategory list of the Widgets, if i click gadgets all of the elements show subcategory list
for gadgets ! Any Suggestions ?? Thanks in advance