ofbiz-user mailing list archives

From BJ Freeman <bjf...@free-man.net>
Subject Re: Email setup: The console.log shows emails are being fetched but they aren't showing in the Owner of Received Emails profile
Date Mon, 07 Feb 2011 19:16:01 GMT
the current service is storeIncomingEmail
the process is an mca is called that then send the email to a service.
I checked the trunk and it is all there.
I suggest you sign in as admin then look at the party manager then click
on communications to see all communications that are in ofbiz.

BJ Freeman
Systems Integrator-- Glad to Assist

Chat  Y! messenger: bjfr33man

BJ Freeman sent the following on 2/7/2011 9:46 AM: