ofbiz-user mailing list archives

From BJ Freeman <bjf...@free-man.net>
Subject Re: changing themes in flat grey.
Date Wed, 02 Feb 2011 20:32:31 GMT
ctrl + in a browser, allows larger text plus under accessibility for the
oS you can choose larger font, so that is not a biggy to me.
however all the extra component tabs at the top goes against the reason
they were put at the bottom in the first place, and the real estate.

just my 2 cnets

BJ Freeman
Systems Integrator-- Glad to Assist

Chat  Y! messenger: bjfr33man