ofbiz-user mailing list archives

From Hans Bakker <mailingl...@antwebsystems.com>
Subject Re: Project Manager Question
Date Mon, 14 Feb 2011 01:00:20 GMT
As BJ stated correctly this is a work in progress, it will try to make
all tasks as early as possible as far as the available resources and
dependencies allow it....feel free to improve this process...

Currently we do not use the project manager anymore but switched over to
our own developed scrum component. More info at our website.

--
Ofbiz on twitter: http://twitter.com/apache_ofbiz
Myself on twitter: http://twitter.com/hansbak