ofbiz-user mailing list archives

From sducas <sduc...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Transfer Orders (TOs)
Date Wed, 02 Feb 2011 10:31:42 GMT

Hello,

Paul: I'm using the transfer shipment patch from SI for what i'm doing now
but it's not enough because my customer needs to pick those orders just like
a sales order...So i use it on backend of my transfer logic order..

The sum up for the moment is:

Transfer Order is created and approved -> The order is picked (just like a
sales order) -> (optionnal) the pickbin is verified -> the transfer order is
shipped (with a transfer shippment) -> when the transfer shippment is marked
as delivered the goods a receipt in the store facility (finally I don't use
the inventory transfer but issuance and reception for the same transfer
order)..

For now it seems to be a workable approach (i will send the patch as soon as
it get useable enough).

BJ: I think I understood what you are suggesting but if I use only PO hen
inventory transfer I can't see how the hub will be able to pick the PO (I
guesse only SO are pickable OOTB in ofbiz).

THX for your answers.. I will definitly post the patch as soon as it get
ready so you will have the feature exactly like my customer wants it (but
maybe not perfect with noral business rules).