ofbiz-user mailing list archives

From "Justin Robinson" <jus...@venturenet.co.za>
Subject Webtools application, how to use "Xml data export" filtered for just the employee parties...?
Date Fri, 04 Feb 2011 07:24:35 GMT
Customers, leads & employees are all parties associated by party groups..I'd
like to export the employees and their associated groups, so that I can drop
the database rebuild it xml data import all the employee/company stuff, then
run the data import of customers again using a team partyId for
initialResponsiblePartyId so that the accounts are visible to the team. Is
there any way to filter an  "Xml data export" and if so how would it be
done? An example would be a great help?

Best regards,

Justin

Venturenet Research & Development