ofbiz-user mailing list archives

From BJ Freeman <bjf...@free-man.net>
Subject Re: What happeded to the real flatgrey theme?
Date Fri, 21 Jan 2011 02:03:02 GMT
you will find that the ofbiz developer group first priority is to change
before considering the effect on production systemm using offbiz.
something I lobby against, but has little effect.
so I have a system to accomplish this regardless of what they do.

BJ Freeman
Systems Integrator-- Glad to Assist

Chat  Y! messenger: bjfr33man

Mike sent the following on 1/20/2011 3:38 PM: