ofbiz-user mailing list archives

From BJ Freeman <bjf...@free-man.net>
Subject Re: Drop shipment, change order items
Date Wed, 19 Jan 2011 17:08:04 GMT
I suggest you change the code so the PO is not generated automatically,
and  change the order statuses to have one for send PO.
this way you can change the customer order till the PO is sent.

the other alternative is to put in change order to the PO, so a CO ones
are generated with the changes noted.

both require customization.

BJ Freeman
Systems Integrator-- Glad to Assist

Chat  Y! messenger: bjfr33man

biletnikov sent the following on 1/17/2011 12:21 PM:
> Hello all,
> we are going to use Drop shipments in most cases and we will face the
> situation of changing the order items very often.
> As we understand, there is no a mechanism for the automatic updating of the
> purchase order if the sales order was changed. Is it correct?
> How to add new drop shipment item to the existing sales order? We can not do
> it by using "Add To Order" widget, because it does not support drop
> shipments.
> Thank you very much.

View raw message