ofbiz-user mailing list archives

From BJ Freeman <bjf...@free-man.net>
Subject Re: Documentation on using Objects of DataModels or Entities.
Date Wed, 12 Jan 2011 18:37:00 GMT
Hello
first let me help you over one big hurdle. Don't try to use object
Oriented thinking with ofbiz.
it is true that some classes are3 used, especially in the framework, but
ofbiz does not rely on Object model for dealing with data.
It is a whole different mind set that you would do well to develop.

There is lot of information you should go through that will make you
experience with ofbiz better
https://cwiki.apache.org/OFBADMIN/ofbiz-documentation-index.html
I suggest you create an account and mark pages as favorites so you can
speed refer to them
Also you will see a reference to a built in documentation that is being
built up, feel free to add to this from the Cwiki site.
The advantage to me is I can use the find on the browser easier since it
s all one page.

and Welcome.

BJ Freeman
Systems Integrator-- Glad to Assist

Chat  Y! messenger: bjfr33man
Mith Atul sent the following on 1/12/2011 6:35 AM: