ofbiz-user mailing list archives

From BJ Freeman <bjf...@free-man.net>
Subject Re: Lookup form multiple parameters
Date Mon, 03 Jan 2011 09:35:52 GMT
please put the data in the demo so it can be looked at exactly like you
have it.
this is the only way we can be sure we are dealing with the same situation.

send us a note once you have done this.
remember the demo gets redone ever so often so look to see if it is just
a few hours up.

http://monitoring.apache.org/status/
ofbiz-vm.apache.org

BJ Freeman