ofbiz-user mailing list archives

From "Jacques Le Roux" <jacques.le.r...@les7arts.com>
Subject Re: What happeded to the real theme?
Date Fri, 21 Jan 2011 17:55:02 GMT
I agree, tough some or someone have still to move things... I don't see much of that happening
yet... No hurry anyway...
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/OFBIZ/Visual+Themes+Gallery

Jacques

Ryan Foster wrote:
> As I stated before in previous conversations, I don't care whether we keep the original,
keep the updated, or make a new theme.
> As the lone UxD voice on this mailing list majority of the time, IMO we should  not have
a bunch of themes maintained in the
> trunk and keep adding more every time something new or updated comes along.  The reason
that theming was created in the first
> place was so that functionality was not tied to look and feel.  Let's pull all but 2-3
out max and archive the rest on the Wiki.
> If anyone wants a theme, they can get it there.  Adding a theme literally only takes
a few minutes and be done on the fly on a
> running OFBiz installation.  You've got to draw a line in the sand somewhere.
>
> Ryan L. Foster
> 801.671.0769
> contact@ryanlfoster.com
> ryanlfoster.com
>
> On Jan 21, 2011, at 2:11 AM, Erwan de FERRIERES wrote:
>
>> Le 21/01/2011 09:48, BJ Freeman a écrit :
>>
>>> as far as flatgrey I am with mike.
>>> keep the original and make the updated one flatgreyII.
>>
>> Create a jira issue, and add it your patch if you want if back. We can also start
a discussion on this base.

>> Anyway, as it was said before, books are based on stable versions, 9.04 or 10.04
in which is included the old flatgrey. So there