ofbiz-user mailing list archives

From Shereen <sheri_ash...@hotmail.com>
Subject Re: subscriptions
Date Sun, 16 Jan 2011 07:43:28 GMT

What I understand is That this services can be called from ecommerce website
is this true?
I've checked the ditShoppingList u've mentioned and it has frequency,
interval, start and end date as I want
but I want to use these features in the order manager in the back office.
can this be done or I'll have to build my own module?
Another Question

Actually if a customer wants a subscription of a monthly magazine for ten
months I want this to be treated as one order and not ten orders.
I think the automatic reorders will treat them as separate orders right?

I'm thankful if you can support me with extra information

Thanks in advance