ofbiz-user mailing list archives

From Luís Maranesi <luis.maran...@gmail.com>
Subject Localization experiences to share
Date Tue, 28 Dec 2010 02:51:28 GMT
Hello,

I'm writing because I've been trying to localize OFBiz to be used in Brazil
or at least to make that easier to happen. I'd like to ask if someone here
have any experience to share about OFBiz localization in other languages and
countries.

If there is someone that can help me, I'd like to know what were the main
aspects taken into account in the localization process. Comments about
things concerning local laws and accounting laws and regulation would be
appreciated too.

In fact I need these information to add some comments in a report I'm about
to present.

Thanks in advance,
Luís Maranesi